So for those that were wondering when I was going to release the new Channel management system (and coming with it some hidden perks). I can't give an exact date or time because I’m trying to make page loading and refreshing a minimal. With the way the current system is coded all the TeamSpeak commands are pulled through without using any "middleman". The new system I’m trying to use a middleman as much as possible so that the stuff loads in the background and updates the site dynamically (thus reducing loading times drastically. With middleman load time: 3.8 seconds, without 9.6 seconds). Once I’m fully done with coding the new system I’m going to do some thorough page minification to further reduce page load times and once all that's done the system will be released.
Here's some features I wanted to get fully working before release:
1. Permission System*
2. Channel Access Permission System*
4. Eye candy
5. File Browser / Remote File Browser*
6. Channel / Sub-channel creation
7. ACSS (Automated Channel Scoring System, Automated Channel Scanning System)* (50% done)
8. Channel Viewer (100% done)
9. Channel Activity Graph (90% done)*
* = Requirements need to be met to have access to these features (Perks).